Senior IT Audit Consultant
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Tri-State Area)
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Required Certification: CISA, CISM, CISSP
Experience Level: Mid Career (3-15 years)
Perform general control reviews that include processes related to: system development standards, operating procedures, system access security and control, program change management, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
Assist with all activities related to our clients IT component of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 certification including:
- Risk Assessment
- Control Documentation and Remediation
- Control Design
- Testing of Operating Effectiveness
- Policies and Procedures
- Administration of Self-Assessments
- Constructively work with management to: identify areas for improvement, collectively agree upon appropriate corrective actions, facilitate remediation efforts, and monitor progress to ensure that the Company is timely addressing and re-mediating significant deficiencies and/or material weaknesses and deficiencies that jeopardize the achievement of its objectives.
Prepare written draft audit reports for the Engagement Manager.
Maintain computerized audit software and assist the financial/operational audit teams with requests to appropriately format, manipulate, and analyzing data.
Ensure adequate IT audit coverage/encourage the sharing of information.
Play an important role in our client's control self-assessment program and various efforts related to SOX 404, internal controls, and fraud risk management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or accounting.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP
- 4+ years experience auditing information systems.
- Sound track record of accomplishment.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, strong analytical skills, ability to maintain composure under pressure, and a proactive approach to problem-solving and the overall execution of job responsibilities are all essential qualities necessary to be successful in this position.
- Strong familiarity with professional auditing standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley and Internal Controls.
- Systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of control and governance processes.
- A team player and ability to interact with all levels within the company.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to:
SENGA Technology LLC
113 Haddonfield-Berlin Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043